Endurance Technologies Ltd is in the business of manufacturing two-wheeler and three-wheeler automotive component. Endurance Tech also manufacture specified components for four-wheeler passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
Endurance Tech is the complete solutions provider, providing end-to-end services by engaging its customers from conception to end-user delivery. Company’s development process includes design, development, validation, testing, manufacturing, delivery and aftermarket sale service for a wide range of technology-intensive auto component products.
Endurance Tech have 25 plants across India, Italy and Germany. Company have 18 manufacturing plants in India, located in the major automotive manufacturing belts of the country, comprising 8 in Aurangabad (Maharashtra), 5 in Pune (Maharashtra), 2 in Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and 1 each in Manesar (Haryana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and Sanand (Gujarat).
Endurance also have 2 manufacturing facilities in Germany and 5 in Italy. In Europe, company predominantly cater to four-wheeler OEMs (original equipment manufacturer), focusing on engine and transmission components.
1. Company is largest two-wheeler and three-wheeler automotive component manufacturer in India in terms of aggregate revenue.
2. Company is largest aluminum die-casting company in India in terms of actual output and installed capacity.
3. Total revenue contribution from India is over 70% and 30% from Europe.
4. Company’s long-term bank facilities are rated CRISIL AA-/Stable and short-term bank facilities are rated CRISIL A1+.
Endurance Technologies Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 1400.00
- High - Low: 1400.00 - 1335.00
- Previous Close: 1402.45
- Total Traded Volume: 17693
- Updated On: 24-Sep-2018
Objects of the Endurance Technologies Limited IPO:
1. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
2. To carry out the Offer for Sale.
Endurance Technologies Limited IPO Details:
||Oct 05 2016
||Oct 07 2016
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 467-472 Per Equity Share
||Oct 19 2016
Discussion on Endurance Technologies Limited IPO: