Should I sell now?
Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO
About Bector Food
1.They are one of the leading companies in the premium and mid-premium biscuits segment and the premium bakery segment in North India, according to the Technopak Report.
2.They manufacture and market a range of biscuits such as cookies, creams, crackers, digestive, and glucose under their flagship brand ‘Mrs. Bector’s Cremica’. In FY19-20, the biscuit segment contributed 450 Crores in the top-line. In the biscuits segments, recently, they have launched new products such as ‘Trufills’, ‘Premium Sugar and Classic Crackers’, ‘Pista Almond Cookies’, ‘Choco Chip Cookies’, ‘Honey Oatmeal Cookies’. They also manufacture ‘Oreo’ biscuits and ‘Chocobakes’ cookies on a contract basis for Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
3. Apart from biscuits, they also manufacture and market bakery products in savory and sweet categories which include bread, buns, pizza bases, and cakes under the brand ‘English Oven’. The ‘English Oven’ is one of the fastest-growing largescale premium bakery brands in India. In FY19-20, this segment contributed 130 Crores in the top-line.
4. The products manufactured at Bector are supplied to retail consumers in 26 states within India, as well as to reputed institutional customers with pan-India presence and to 64 countries across six continents.
5. According to Technopak Report, ‘Mrs. Bector’s Cremica’ is one of the leading biscuit brands in the premium and mid-premium segment in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh and ‘English Oven’ is one of the largest selling brands in the premium bakery segment in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. Moreover, they are the largest supplier of buns in India to reputed QSR chains such as Burger King India Limited, Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited, and Yum! Restaurants (India) Private Limited.
They have 6 manufacturing units at Phillaur and Rajpura (Punjab), Tahliwal (Himachal Pradesh), Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Khopoli (Maharashtra), and Bengaluru (Karnataka). All the products are manufactured in-house.
In any business, success depends upon an efficient distribution network.
Biscuit Distribution Network
1. Bector Food has a strong distribution network in India and globally in the general trade and the modern trade segment. During distributes products through its wide network of 154 super-stockists and 644 distributors supplying to a wide range of customers through 458,000 retail outlets (Source: Technopak Report) and 3,594 preferred outlets.
2. They are also one of the largest suppliers of biscuits to Canteen Stores Department of Government of India (“CSD”) supplying in 33 locations across India and an approved and listed supplier for Indian Railways having a strong presence across Railway Station Canteens and their stores in North India.
3. They are one of the leading exporters of biscuits from India, according to Technopak Report, and export biscuits under the Bector brand as well as under third-party private labels to 64 countries.
Bread Distribution Network
They have a strong distribution network for the bakery products sold under the brand ‘English Oven’ which is supplied to the customer through 132 distributors and over 14,000 retail outlets (Source: Technopak Report) situated in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru under modern trade and general trade channels, direct sales to supermarkets, departmental stores or indirect sales through wholesalers and distributors.
How the company is focussing on high-margin business?
1. The weighted average realization from the sale of biscuits per kilogram has been ₹84.04, ₹87.30, ₹81.57, in FY20, 3MFY21, 3MFY20, respectively.
To increase the margins from the sale of the biscuits in export markets, Bector foods is targeting developed and emerging markets.
2. The average realization of sale of branded bread and bakery products per pack sold under the ‘English Oven’ brand has been ₹19.98, ₹22.64, and ₹19.74, in FY20, 3MFY21, 3MFY20, respectively.
To increase the margin in the bakery segment, they have recently introduced new premium products such as sub bread, frozen doughs, pizzas, garlic bread, cheese garlic bun fills, and frozen cookies.
They are also installing a dedicated line at Greater Noida Facility to cater to the production of high margin products including desserts and frozen products such as frozen pizzas, sandwiches, and cakes, which they aim to cater to the institutional customers such as multiplexes, cloud kitchens, hotels restaurants, cafés as well as retail customers.
1. According to the Technopak Report, the premium, and mid-premium category biscuits market is expected to grow to ₹ 50400 Crores by Financial Year 2025 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from Financial Year 2020 to Financial Year 2025.
2. According to the Technopak Report, the market for bread and buns retail market in India is estimated to grow to ₹ 7600 Crores by Financial Year 2025 from ₹ 5000 Crores at Financial Year 2020, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9% from Financial Year 2020 to Financial Year 2025.
Objects of the Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Dec 15 2020|
|Close Date:||Dec 17 2020|
|Issue Type:||Book building|
|Issue Size:||540 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||50 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 286-288 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||Dec 28 2020|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
|Sources of Funds|
|Long- Term Debt||94||107||86|
|Application of Funds|
|Stock in Trade||11||13||0.3||0.1||0|
|Profit before tax||51||57||38||7||20|
|EPS in Rs||6||7||5||1||3|
Comparison With Peers:
Recommendation on Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
Lead Manager of Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
Registrar of Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
Discussion on Bector Foods Limited or Cremica IPO:
Good luck for the bumper listing.
Mw sir hold kre ya listing pr nikal jaye plzz advice.. ?
Sell half at IPO listing price and hold rest with stop loss of 450.
Got 1/4, First time ever from over subscribed IPO.
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited IPO will be listed tomorrow.
Company: *Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited*
Listing Date: *Thursday 24th December 2020*
Exchanges: BSE & NSE
BSE Scrip Code: 543253
ISIN No.: INE495P01012
Issue Price: Rs. 288/- per Share
BSE Link: https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20201223-41
Bector listing tomorrow
whether listing of Bector Foods is tomorrow or 28/12 ?
Expected listing gain of 200-225
How do I check my allotment,I can’t find it on linknet.
As Retail subscription is 29.53 on the final day, If as per the basis of allotment for retail investor, maximum 1 lot will be allotted irrespective of subscription of more than one lot by any retail investor , ‘what are the chances of allotment for retail investors? “
Is it give good listing gain ?
What about retail investor?
GMP is 180. HNI are in danger.
Mrs bector ke rupiess Antony waste me use hoge ke ni hoge any idea??
Mrs. Bectors food IPO (Day-3) final day subscription @ 05:00pm
QIB – 178.08
NII – 625.20
Retail – 29.53
Employee – 45.8
Total subscription in no. Of app. 25,82218 Approx.
Application Wise: 19.67
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities IPO
Last Day *4:15PM*
The following data is assuming the shares will be issued at @288/- (upper price band)
QIB*: 178.08X (*Excluding Anchor)
NII: 625.20X *(Interest Cost ~207.19)*
*RII Applications: 25.66L* Approx
No. of Applic-wise: 19.55X
Mrs. Bectors IPO
GMP 193 +/- 1
HNI subscription to go 500 times in Bector Food.
Cost of one lot is 15000.
So, for fixed one lot allotment in HNI category, minimum application required is of Rs. 75 lakh.
Interest cost of 75 lakh at 6% interest rates.
1 day interest rate = 75 lakh *0.06/365 = Rs.1232
For 8 days of funding total cost = 9864
What is the minimum listing Premium for no loss for HNIs?
9864/50 = ~Rs 200..
Hey,I applied for ipo but I didn’t receive request in my gpay. I used my gpay upi ending with okhdfc. Can you suggest something
GMP is 220
I missed burger King ipo due to lack of funds should I try this one?
Yes, of-course. Current GMP is 190
All should apply with full force.
Listing of 100% gain is expected in burger king..
How much retail portion in this ipo?
We are the Lead Managers of Apropos Mrs Bectors Food Specialities Limited (Cremica) IPO.
For our esteemed clients, we have arranged a meeting with Management and Promoters @4 PM tomorrow, 9th December 2020 to know more about the company, its operations and future plans.
Following persons will be representing the company:
· Mr. Anoop Bector (Promoter and Managing Director)
· Mr. Ishaan Bector (Head – Breads and Bakery)
· Mr. Manoj Verma (Head – National Sales)
· Mr. Parveen Goel (CFO)
IIFL Wealth is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Date – 9th Dec
Time – 4 PM
Platform- Zoom Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 834 6508 0144
1. Average EBITDA Margin on biscuits is 8.85%
2. Average EBITDA Margin on Bakery products are 17.65%
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.