Avenue Supermarts Limited is Mumbai based supermarket chain D-Mart. A company is among the largest and the most profitable F&G retailer in India. The company offer a wide range of products with a focus on the Foods, Non-Foods (FMCG) and General Merchandise & Apparel product categories.
The company has 112 stores located across 41 cities in India. The company operate and manage all its stores. The company also operate distribution centres and packing centres which form the backbone of the supply chain to support its retail store network. The company has 21 distribution centres and six packing centres in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana and Karnataka.
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 1484.80
- High - Low: 1515.00 - 1473.10
- Previous Close: 1482.15
- Total Traded Volume: 406245
- Updated On: 22-Mar-2019
Objects of the Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO:
1. Repayment or prepayment of a portion of loans and redemption or earlier redemption of NCDs availed by the Company
2. Construction and purchase of fit-outs for new stores
3. General corporate purposes.
Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO Details:
||Mar 08 2017
||Mar 10 2017
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 295-299 Per Equity Share
||Mar 21 2017
Discussion on Avenue Supermarts Limited IPO: