Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited IPO
1) Venus Pipes is one of the growing stainless steel pipes and tubes manufacturers and exporters in India having over six years of experience in manufacturing of stainless steel tubular products in two broad categories:
a) seamless tubes/pipes.
b) welded tubes/pipes, under which they currently manufacturing five product lines, namely,
(i) stainless steel high precision & heat exchanger tubes;
(ii) stainless steel hydraulic & instrumentation tubes;
(iii) stainless steel seamless pipes;
(iv) stainless steel welded pipes; and
(v) stainless steel box pipes (“Products”).
2) Under the brand name “Venus”, Company supply their Products for applications in diverse sectors including
(vi) food processing
(viii) Oil and Gas.
3) Company’s Manufacturing Facility has separate seamless and welded divisions with the latest product-specific equipment and machinery including tube mills, Pilger mills, draw benches, swaging machines, pipe straightening machines, TIG/MIG welding systems, plasma welding systems, etc.
4) They sell their products both in the domestic as well as the international markets. In the domestic market, the company sells its products to customers as well as traders/stockists while in the international market they supply their Products through traders/stockists and authorized distributors that engage with us on an exclusive basis and certain marketing representatives
5) The company started exporting its products and have exported to 18 countries including Brazil, UK, Israel and countries in the European Union, etc. In order to increase its share in the international market, they have appointed sole distributors in overseas markets like Italy and Kuwait in addition to appointing marketing representatives for the European market.
6) Competitive Strengths
(i) International Accreditations and product approvals.
(ii) Specialised production of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes.
(iii) Multi-fold demand for our Products.
(iv) Customer Diversification.
(v) Experienced and Qualified Team.
Objects of the Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited IPO:
Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||May 11 2022|
|Close Date:||May 13 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue|
|Issue Size:||165.4 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||46 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 310-326 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||May 24 2022|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in crores)||9MFY22||March 21||March 20||March 19|
|Revenue from operations||276||309||177||118|
|Cost of materials consumed||257||210||158||105|
|Purchase of Stock in Trade||6||52||6.6||0|
|Changes in inventories||-36||-1.7||-8.4||-3.7|
|Employee benefits expense||4.2||3.2||2.6||2.5|
|Profit (Loss) before tax||31.6||30.9||6.4||4.9|
|Earnings per share||11.8||11.8||2.1||1.8|
Comparison With Peers:
|Name of the Company||Face Value||EPS (in Rs)||PE||PAT (In Cr.)||Mcap (in crores)|
|Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited||10||15||21.7||30||600|
|Jindal Saw Limited||2||14.67||6.18||469||2,899|
|Ratnamani Metal & Tubes Limited||2||68.52||32.9||320||10,547|