Varun Beverages Ltd is franchisee of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) and non-carbonated beverages (NCBs) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo in India and internationally. The company produces and distributes a range of CSDs under the brands of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Seven-Up Revive, and Evervess.
Company also produces and distributes NCBs under the brands of Tropicana Slice; Tropicana Frutz (Lychee, Apple and Mango); and Nimbooz, as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, the company has the franchise for Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka. Visit chittorgarh.com for more detail.They sells its products to retail outlets, including e-commerce, supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, bars, and restaurants, as well as to grocery stores through distributors. As of April 30, 2016, they operated 16 production facilities across India and five production facilities in their international licensed territories.
1. Demonstrated ability to grow Sales Volumes
2. Strategically located large and technologically advanced production capabilities
3. Wide spread and integrated sales and distribution network that ensures effective market penetration
4. Significant markets with high growth potential
5. Creating value through alignment with PepsiCo
Varun Beverages Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 712.00
- High - Low: 722.00 - 695.40
- Previous Close: 716.40
- Total Traded Volume: 499585
- Updated On: 19-Jul-2018
Objects of the Varun Beverages Limited IPO:
1. Prepayment or scheduled repayment of a portion of outstanding indebtedness availed by the Company
2. General corporate purposes.
Varun Beverages Limited IPO Details:
||Oct 26 2016
||Oct 28 2016
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 440-445 Per Equity Share
||Nov 08 2016
Discussion on Varun Beverages Limited IPO: