Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO
i. Tracxn Technologies offers customers private company data for deal sourcing, identifying M&A targets, deal diligence, analysis, and tracking emerging themes across industries and markets, among other uses, through its subscription-based platform, Tracxn. The company launched its platform in Fiscal 2015 with a particular focus on the global emerging technology sector, providing users with detailed profiles of companies including detailed information on funding rounds and acquisition-related information, taxonomy and market maps, global competitor benchmarking, financial information, valuation and capitalization tables, employee count, investor profiles, competitor mapping, information about founders, key team and board member, company and sector specific reports and news events.
ii. Since then the company expanded its coverage to 18 data modules and over 1.84 million entities, as of June 30, 2022. Their extensive global database of entities coupled with customized solutions and features allows customers to source and track companies across sectors and geographies to address their requirements. Traxcn is among the few private market data service providers in the world to have a proprietary taxonomy for technology sector companies and prepare market maps.
iii. Their platform uses an in-house developed algorithm based on a combination of technology and human analysts, to process vast amounts of data, create profiles and provide market intelligence on private market companies. The human-in-the-loop plays a strategic role, focusing on quality assurance and addressing data and intelligence gaps that technology alone cannot solve. The company believes that this combination of technology coupled with human-in-theloop has helped it maintain a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness while exponentially expanding its global coverage. Their platform includes multiple work-flow tools such as a customizable customer relationship management (“CRM”) tool integrated with its database allowing for better deal management. The platform allows personalization for enhanced tracking and data driven insights. Its capabilities include sourcing dashboards both locally and globally, portfolio tracking, data intelligence and data analytics.
- One of the leading providers of market intelligence data for private companies globally
- Diverse, longstanding, and growing global customer base
- Significant cost advantages from India-based operations
- Experienced promoters, board of directors, and senior management team backed by marquee investors
Objects of the Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO:
Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Oct 10 2022|
|Close Date:||Oct 12 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 1 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue|
|Issue Size:||309.38 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||185 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 75-80 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||Oct 20 2022|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in Cr)||2022||2021||2020|
|Revenue from Operations||63||43||37|
|Other gains/(losses) – net||0.6||10||-31|
|Employee Benefit Expense||58||53||51|
|No. of shares||10.03||10.03||10.03|
Comparison With Peers:
Recommendation on Tracxn Technologies Limited IPO:
Tracxn IPO Analysis by InvestorZone team is 4/10
1. They primarily provide information about private companies. For instance, if you are interested in Cred's finances or funding information, you can obtain the same information from the platform. On this platform, one can obtain any information regarding private companies.2. Tracxn's subscription-based platform is utilised by users for a variety of purposes, including deal sourcing, identifying M&A targets, deal diligence, analysis, and tracking emerging themes across industries and markets, among others. The business is very competitive because there are many players in the market who are providing such services like Crunchbase, Pitchbook etc. 3. The platform has 3,271 Users across 1,139 Customer Accounts in over 58 countries, as of June 30, 2022. The Customers include a number of Fortune 500 companies and/or their affiliates. 4. The platform uses an in-house developed algorithm based on a combination of technology and human analysts, to process vast amounts of data, create profiles and provide market intelligence on private market companies. 5. Revenue has increased from 37 Crores in Fy20 to 63 Crores in Fy22. However, the company is still in losses. 6. The IPO is pure OFS as company is asset light so they don’t need funds for growth. 7. Mcap = 800 Crores which looks on higher side.