Tapi Fruit Processing Limited IPO
i. Tapi Fruit Processing has over the years leveraged our understanding of our target markets and consumer segments, product innovation capabilities, extensive distribution network, and strategically located manufacturing facilities, and has focused the marketing and promotional activities to strengthen their product brands and establish the brands across India.
ii. Their diversified product portfolio includes three categories:
- Candied, Crystallised and Glazed Fruit and Vegetable Products (“Candied Fruit”): These products are made out of 100% fruits and vegetables cooked in sugar syrup. The products under this category includes tooty fruity, karonda cherry, amla candy. We sell these products under our brand “Tapi”, “MumMum” and “Boleto”
- Fruit Bar, Jellies, Fruit Jam & Fruit Leathers (“Fruit Jellies”): A product made out of natural fruit pulps dried and shaped in to roll form or bar forms. The products under this category includes mango fruit rolls, tamarind bars etc. These are fruit jellies made from sugar, glucose, pectin along with fruit pulps added with flavours and colors.
- Chutney & Sauces: In this category the company sell Ketchup made from tomato paste under our brand “Tapi”.
- Beverages: Under this category, the product includes fruit crush and fruit syrups.
- Nutraceutical Products: Tapi manufacture herbal base nutraceutical products as gummies, fortified with minerals as a functional food. These products are available as multi vitamin gummies, etc.
iii. All the products are manufactured in-house at Tapi’s manufacturing facilities located in Pipodara village, Distt. Surat, Gujarat, which enables it to have an effective control over the manufacturing process and to ensure consistent quality of its products.
iv. Competitive Strengths :
- Wide spread and established sales and distribution network.
- Diversified Product Portfolio.
- Experienced promoter and management team.
Objects of the Tapi Fruit Processing Limited IPO:
Tapi Fruit Processing Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Sep 12 2022|
|Close Date:||Sep 14 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue|
|Issue Size:||5.21 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||3000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 48 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
|Listing Date:||Sep 22 2022|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Tapi Fruit Processing Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in Cr)||March 22||March 21||March-20|
|Revenue from operations||15||13||11|
|Cost of Material Consumed||9.99||7.75||7.17|
|Purchase of Traded Goods||0.12||0||0|
|Employee Benefit Expense||1.79||1.72||1.41|
|No. of Shares||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|Profit (Loss) for the period||0.15||0.10||-0.0086|