Steel City Securities Limited IPO
Steel City Securities Limited is a stock broking and e-governance service company. Steel City is based out of Visakhapatnam, AP. Steel City offers a wide range of financial products in 30 states if India. the offering includes Capital Market services, E-Governance services, Investment advisory in the form of distribution of Mutual Funds, Bonds, IPOs & Corporate Fixed Deposits, Currency Trading, Commodity Broking, Insurance Distribution & NBFC services.
1. Steel City is the member of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX & MSE for stock, derivatives, commodity and currency segment.
2. Steel City is a Depository Participant of NSDL & CDSL.
3. Steel City offers online E-Broking portal which provides online trading platform to the clients supported by investment advice and equity research.
4. Steel City through its Subsidiary viz; Steel City Commodities Private Limited, provides commodities trading to its clients through its trading platform on NCDEX & MCX.
5. Steel City Commodities Private Limited also provides distribution of life &non life insurance products of all the leading Insurance Companies.
6. It holds approval from IRDA to conduct the said insurance business.
7. It is an authorized distributor of insurance policies of SBI Life, Religare Health and United India Insurance Company Limited.
8. Steel City through one of its Group Company viz; Steel City Financial Services Private Ltd systematically important non-deposit accepting Non-Banking Finance Company) provide NBFC services to its clients.
9. The company offers a verity of E-Governance services
Objects of the Steel City Securities Limited IPO:
Steel City Securities Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Feb 06 2017|
|Close Date:||Feb 09 2017|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||26.99 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||2000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 55 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
|Listing Date:||Feb 17 2017|