Naturo Indiabull Limited IPO
i. Naturo Indiabull Limited was incorporated in the year 2016 and is into the business of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
ii. At the time of incorporation, the main object was to carry on the business of software designing, development, customization, implementation, maintenance, testing, and benchmarking, designing, developing, and dealing in computer software and solutions and to develop, provide, undertake, design, import, export, distribute and deal in systems and application software for microprocessor-based information system, offshore software development projects, BPO services, internet service provider, e-trading, website application solutions software enterprise, resource planning, e-commerce, value-added products, and other business applications.
iii. However, from November 2019, the Company changed its object clause to carry on the business of garments, textiles, jewellery, FMCG, Real Estate, Stone-Mines, Herbal Products, Automobile, Printing, Share Trading, providing education, Agriculture Seeds and Fertilizers, Hospitality and Food items through Directly and/or through the network of members, consultants, bonafide commission agents, franchises, associates and distributors of multi-level marketing through network publicity, market research analysis, surveys, organizing events, contest, seminar and other advertising and related outdoor activities, as it found that to be more advantageous and profitable.
iv. Naturo Indiabull Limited is part of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry which continues to be one of the biggest long-term sustainable business opportunities that the country offers
• Women Healthcare Products – V Care, Bapy Wipes, Nipple Shield, Sanitary Napkin etc.
• Healthcare Products – Aloe Vera Juice, Amla Juice, Giloy Tulsi Papaya Juice, Noni Gold Juice, Aloe Vera Charcoal Soap, Aloe Vera Lavender Soap, Aloe Vera Jasmin Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Anti Addiction Drop, Highly Concentrate Mineral Drop, Tulsi Drop, Aloe Vera Rose Skin Gel, Red Aloe Vera Gel etc.
• Ayurveda Products – Ashwagandha Powder, Jamun Powder etc.
v. Competitive strengths
- A broad range of products helps to cater to a diversified customer base.
- Long-term relationship with customers.
- Qualified and experienced management.
- Strong relationship with suppliers.
Objects of the Naturo Indiabull Limited IPO:
Naturo Indiabull Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Aug 22 2022|
|Close Date:||Aug 24 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue|
|Issue Size:||10.92 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||4000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 30 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||BSE SME|
|Listing Date:||Sep 02 2022|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Naturo Indiabull Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in Cr)||March 22||March 21||March 20|
|Revenue from operations||11||7||8|
|Purchase of Stock in Trade||10||4||5|
|Changes in inventories||-2.65||0.3||-1|
|Employee Benefit Expense||0.2||0.40||0.50|
|Profit (Loss) for the period||1.09||0.74||0.78|