Milton Industries Limited IPO
Milton Industries Limited is Ahmedabad Gujrat based manufacturer and exporter of Laminates, Artificial Leather cloth, and Glass Fibre Reinforced Epoxy (GFRE) Sheets.
The laminates produced by the company are used on walls, doors, windows, cupboards, tabletops, hotels, cash counters, home kitchen, etc.
PVC Coated Fabrics produced by the company are sold to Government Agencies, such as Indian Railways, State Transport Corporation of Different States and also exported to different countries.
Milton Industries has two manufacturing units in Mehsana and Sabarkantha, both located in Gujrat. The development process includes design, development, testing, manufacturing, and delivery of the products.
Strengths of Milton Industries:
1. Cost efficient manufacturing and supply chain management
2. The location of manufacturing facilities gives a significant competitive cost advantage in terms of raw material sourcing, manufacturing and labor costs.
3. Our Promoter has around 32 years of experience in the industry.
4. Presence in many countries
5. Extensive distribution network
Objects of the Milton Industries Limited IPO:
Milton Industries Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Sep 29 2017|
|Close Date:||Oct 06 2017|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||14.28 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||4000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 34 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
|Listing Date:||Oct 16 2017|