Review and Recommendation of Infollion Research Services SME IPO by IZ Team is 6/10
1. The company operates in the B2B Human Cloud segment, connecting businesses with high-level professionals. They offer on-demand contingent hiring and work arrangements globally. Their tech-oriented marketplace provides access to a premium talent pool, enabling synergetic outcomes and efficient hiring processes. Customer satisfaction and excellence are their top priorities.
2. Company’s business is dependent on ;
a) Building and growing a network of experts with specific knowledge and expertise.
b) Collecting and updating information about the experts, including their experience and potential conflicts of interest.
c) Developing and improving technology to efficiently match experts with client projects.
d) Ensuring that the experts respond promptly to project invitations.
e) Making sure that the skills of the experts align with the requirements of the client engagements.
3. Infollion SME IPO relies on a vast network of 62,194 experts, including 10,573 international experts and 51,621 domestic experts from India. These experts play a crucial role in delivering quality services to their clients and upholding its reputation. They come from various industries and hold senior positions, providing valuable insights and opinions that contribute to Infollion success
4. Infollion's selection process focuses on growth, diversity, and updates. They stand out with the research capabilities and data analysis from network interactions, enhancing client experience. The technology captures and optimizes data on members' expertise for accurate matching and valuable guidance in decision-making.
5. The revenue has grown from 15 Crores in Fy21 to 35 Crores in Fy23.
6. PAT has increased from 2 Crores in Fy21 to 5.58 Crores in Fy23.
7. In the last 3 years, total cash generated from operations is
8. EPS of FY23 post IPO = 5.81, P/E = 14x, and Mcap = 78 Crores
9. ROE (Post IPO) = 16%
10. Debt Free Company
11. Blume Venture fund which has invested ~80 Lac in 2013 is exiting the company by selling its 50% stakes at Rs.~3 Crores.