Earthstahl & Alloys Limited IPO
(i) Incorporated in 2009, Earthstahl & Alloys Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing Cast Iron Lumps and Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings. The Cast Iron Lumps manufactured by the company are then used in the form of raw material to manufacture products like cast iron pipe fittings, machine components such as latche machines, fan components, manhole covers, decorative cast iron pieces, cast iron pipe fitting and other units engaged in manufacturing of steel or cast iron products.The other primary product of the company, i.e., Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings are used in public water supply systems as connectors of pipes.
(ii) The manufacturing unit of Earthstahl & Alloys Limited is located in the village of Duldula nearby Raipur, Chhattisgarh, and is spread across an area of around 4.73 hectares of land.
(iii) Alongside the efficient manufacturing and delivery of Cast iron Lumps and Ductile iron pipe fittings, the entity is also expanding its horizon by producing parts or components of plant and machinery with the help of foam molds. These products include Pellet plants, Cement plants, Sponge iron plants, Power plants, Automobile Sector, and Railway & Ductile Iron Pipes Fittings.
(iv) They recover iron content from such waste using electricity as energy for melting instead of coke used in the conventional route of iron making through blast furnace. Our process is an environment friendly for production of iron. Thus, electricity forms the highest component in the cost of production of cast iron.
1. Strategically located manufacturing plant resulting in cost and time efficiencies
2. Environment friendly manufacturing process generating Wealth from Waste
3. Quality Assurance
4. Diversified Client Base and long standing relationship with our customers
5. Experienced Promoters, Board and senior management team.
1. The business is significantly dependent upon the steel industry. Any downturn or cyclical fluctuation in the steel sector could reduce the demand or price for products which can adversely impact business, results of operations, cash flows and financial condition.
2. Under-utilisation of manufacturing capacities of foundry catering to ductile iron pipe fittings could have an adverse effect on business, future prospects and future financial performance.
3. Inability to accurately forecast demand for products, and accordingly manage inventory, may have an adverse effect on business, cash flows, financial condition and results of operations because of high volatility in metal prices.
4. The logo used by the Company is not registered under the Trade Marks Act, 1999. Failure to protect intellectual property rights may adversely affect competitive business position, financial condition and profitability.
Objects of the Earthstahl & Alloys Limited IPO:
Earthstahl & Alloys Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Jan 27 2023|
|Close Date:||Jan 31 2023|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Building|
|Issue Size:||12.96 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||3000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 38-40 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||BSE SME|
|Listing Date:||Feb 08 2023|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Earthstahl & Alloys Limited IPO:
|Pariculares ( In Crore )||2022||2021||2020|
|Revenue from Operations||48||24||31|
|Cost of Materials Consumed||13||4||6|
|Purchases of stock-in-Trade||1||0.19||4|
|Changes in Inventories||-2||1||-2|
|Employee Benefits Expense||2||1||0.99|
|Depreciation & Amortisation||1||1||1|