Ducol Organics And Colours Limited IPO
i. Ducol Organics And Colours offers a range of pigment dispersions for various industries like Paints, Inks, Textile, Detergent, Paper, Rubber and Plastics. color solutions for various industries like paints, ink, textile, rubber, plastic, leather, paper, soaps, detergents and FMCG. The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling of pigment dispersions, preparations, concentrates, paste colorants and master batches.
ii. Ducol Organics have a pan-India customer base, with integrated operations which involves development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of a wide range of dispersions & masterbatches primarily to industries such as paints, ink, textile, rubber, plastic, leather, paper, soaps, detergents and FMCG.
iii. Their laboratories are well equipped to develop process capabilities and product application techniques. The specialized and dedicated team of professionals and engineers constantly keep abreast with the latest technology and trends as per the requirement of the industry. The development team has a deep understanding of color, color management and dispersion technology.
iv. The company offer following pigment dispersions and preparations:
Dutint – water based dispersions for decorative paints
Duplast – MB for plastic industry
Duprint – water based dispersion for printing ink formulations
Dutex – pigment pastes for textile printing industry
Dusperse – for soap and detergent industry
Dupralin – for paper industry
Dupren – used in rubber industry
Ducem – Dry dispersions various general applications
v. They have three (3) manufacturing units situated near Mumbai out of which two (2) are situated at Taloja MIDC and the third is situated at Mahad MIDC.
vi. Competitive Strengths
i. Experienced & Qualified Team:
ii. Product diversification & Wide Product Offering
iii. Diverse Customer Base
Objects of the Ducol Organics And Colours Limited IPO:
Ducol Organics And Colours Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Jan 09 2023|
|Close Date:||Jan 11 2023|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue|
|Issue Size:||31.51 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||1600 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 78 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
|Listing Date:||Jan 19 2023|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Ducol Organics And Colours Limited IPO:
|Particulars (Fig. in Lakhs)||2022||2021||2020|
|Revenue From Operations||8,799||7,791||7,317|
|Cost of Material Comsumed||5,529||4,483||4,766|
|Change in Inventories||75||365||-171|
|Employees Benefit Expenses||539||422||458|
|No. of Shares||145.4||145.4||145.5|
Comparison With Peers:
|Name of the Company||Revenue (in Cr)||Profit (in Cr)||EPS||P/E||CMP||MCap|
|Ultramarine & pigments Limited||491||58||19.98||14.4||334||974|
|Vipul Organics Limited||133||7||5.45||30.9||126||161|
|Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited||2201||130||18.77||29||387||2,681|
|Ducol Organics & Colours Limited||88||4.9||3.38||23.08||78||113.4|
Recommendation on Ducol Organics And Colours Limited IPO:
2. It supplies pigment dispersions to sectors such as Paints, Inks, Textile, Detergent, Paper, Rubber, FMCG, and Plastics.
3. Their labs are well-equipped to develop process and product applications. Their team of professionals and engineers stay up with the latest technologies and trends in the business. Their development staff knows colour, colour management, and dispersion.
4. They have three manufacturing units situated near Mumbai out of which two are situated at Taloja MIDC and the third is situated at Mahad MIDC. Units I and II of Taluja MIDC are ISO 9001:2015-certified.
5. Types of Products:
a. Dutint water-based paint dispersions.
b. Duplast, a plastics MB.
c. Duprint is a water-based ink dispersion.
d. Dutex textile pigment pastes.
e. Dusperse for soap and detergent.
f. Dupralin for Paper industry.
g. Dupren used in rubber industry.
h. Ducem Dry dispersions for general use.
6. Raw materials: They use Organic and inorganic pigments, additives, glycols, fillers, extenders, minerals, and drums of various sizes as raw material. Most of their raw supplies are domestic.
7. The Revenue has Increased from Rs.73 Crore in FY20 to Rs.88 Crore in FY22.
8. The PAT has Increased from 7 Lakh in FY20 to 4 Crore in FY22.
9. The EBITDA has Increased from 4 Crore in FY20 to 10 Crore in FY22.
10. As per FY22, EPS is 3.37 , Market Capitalization is 113 Crore & P/E is 23.09x .