Dhyaani Tile And Marblez Limited IPO
i. Dhyaani Tile is engaged in the business of trading of vitrified tiles used primarily for flooring solutions. They commenced this business in year 2019, upon takeover of the business from the earlier promoters. Earlier to this the company was engaged in the business of trading of agro commodities.
ii. The business operations are broadly divided into two product categories:
- Double Charge Vitrified Tiles: Double charge vitrified tiles are tiles that are fed through a press which prints the pattern with a double layer of pigment, 3 to 4 mm thicker than other types of tiles. This process does not permit complex patterns but results in a long-wearing tile surface, suitable for heavy traffic commercial projects.
- Glazed Vitrified Tiles: Glazed vitrified tiles are flat slabs manufactured from ceramic materials such as clay, feldspar and quartz and other additives and fired at high temperatures to ensure high strength and low water absorption. These tiles are coated with glaze materials prior to the firing process.
- Widespread distribution network.
- Experienced management and dedicated employee base.
- Quality assurance.
- Strategically beneficial location.
Objects of the Dhyaani Tile And Marblez Limited IPO:
Dhyaani Tile And Marblez Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Mar 30 2022|
|Close Date:||Apr 04 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||2.45 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||2000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 51 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||BSE SME|
|Listing Date:||Apr 12 2022|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Dhyaani Tile And Marblez Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in Lakhs)||Sep-21||Mar-21||Mar-20||Mar-19|
|Purchases of Stock-In-Trade||1,035||1,432||718||936|
|Changes in Inventories||-45||19||-0.03||-19|
|Employee Benefits Expense||13||18||2||3|
|Profit before tax||31||37||-10||14|
|Total Tax Exps||7||10||-3||3|
|No. of shares||15.20||15.20||15.20||15.20|
|EPS in Rs||1.57||1.77||-0.46||0.65|
Comparison With Peers:
|Name of the Company||Face Value||EPS||PE||RoNW||Book Value||Sales (In Lakhs)||PAT (In Lakhs)|
|Dhyaani Tile And Marblez Limited||10||36.77||63.47||78.99%||68.26||1,458||27|
|Kajaria Ceramics Ltd||1||25.7||38.9||17.40%||128||2,78,100||30,800|
|Somany Ceramics Ltd||2||24.2||23.7||10.90%||164||1,65,000||5,800|
|Orient Bell Ltd||10||15.9||32.2||2.62%||174||50,200||700|