Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd (Incorporated in 2010, ) is Ahmadabad based manufacturer of Kraft paper. The products of the company is used mainly in manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners.
Its plant is at Halvad, Gujarat. The Company uses waste paper as raw material.
At present the Company has manufacturing capacity of 350 MT along with daily pulp mill capacity of 400 MT.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 35.20
- High - Low: 38.90 - 35.20
- Previous Close: 37.05
- Total Traded Volume: 2834333
- Updated On: 13-Nov-2019
Objects of the Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited IPO:
Astron Paper intends to utilize the net proceeds from this public issue towards the following objects:
1. Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper
2. Part repayment of unsecured loan
3. Funding the working capital requirements and
4. General corporate purposes.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited IPO Details:
||Dec 15 2017
||Dec 20 2017
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 50 Per Equity Share
||Dec 29 2017
Discussion on Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited IPO: