how do I apply via UPI
Vital Chemtech Limited IPO
i. Vital Chemtech is engaged in the business of manufacturing of Phosphorus Derivatives Producuts. The Company is manufacturer and supplier of Phosphorus base chemicals with highest quality practice and compliant with Highest Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) in chemical industry. The company has State of the Art Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) operated in integrated complex in PCPIR region of Dahej, Gujarat, India for manufacturing of phosphorus base chemicals.
ii. The manufacturing Facility of the company is having integrated manufacturing facility for manufacturing of phosphorus base chemical. The manufacturing Facility located in Dahej, Gujarat, has been certified with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 from Bureau Veritas to maintain highest quality, environmental and safety practices.
iii. The company’s plant is ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge) to ensure minimum emissions and waste generation. The state of the art operation ensures organized uniflow state of the art manufacturing and supply sustainbility to its valued customers
iv. Presently the company manufactures Phosphorus Trichloride (PCl3), Phosphorus Oxychloride (POCl3), Phosphorus Pentachloride (PCl5),Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5), Poly Phosphoric Acid (PPA) and Phosphorus Pentasulfide (P2S5) for our customers across segments such as Lifesciences, Crop Care, Specialty Chemicals, Textile Auxillaries, Dyes, Pigments and Plastic Additives. Our company also does trading of its raw Material. The company is in the process of obtaining approval of Phosphorus Pentasulfide (P2S5) from its customers.
v. Following are the products manufactured by our comapany:
i. Phosphorus Trichloride (PCl3)
ii. Phosphorus Oxychloride (POCl3)
iii. Phosphorus Pentachloride (PCl5)
iv. Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)
v. Poly Phosphoric Acid (PPA)
vi. Phosphorus Pentasulfide (P2S5)
vi. Competitive Strength:
- Experienced Promoter and Management Team.
- Prime Location of the Manufacturing Facility.
- Long-standing relationships with a diversified customer base.
- Focus on Quality, Environment, Heal
Objects of the Vital Chemtech Limited IPO:
Vital Chemtech Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Oct 31 2022|
|Close Date:||Nov 03 2022|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Lot Size:||1200 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 95-101 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Vital Chemtech Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in crores)||Apr-21 to Nov-22||Mar-21||Mar-20|
|Revenue from operations||85||47||41|
|Cost of Materials Consumed||37||31||28|
|Change in Inventories||-1||0.2||-0.2|
|Employee Benifit Expense||9||2||1|
|Profit (Loss) before tax||11||4||2|
|Profit (Loss) for the period||7||2||1|
Comparison With Peers:
|Name of the Company||CMP||FV||EPS||P/E|
|Neogen Chemicals Limited||1,545||10||20.03||80|
Recommendation on Vital Chemtech Limited IPO:
Review and Recommendation of Vital Chemtech SME IPO by IZ team is (4/10)
1. The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing of Phosphorus Derivatives Products having manufacturing unit in Dahej Gujarat. 2. Currently company produces Phosphorus Trichloride (PCl3), Phosphorus Oxychloride (POCl3), Phosphorus Pentachloride (PCl5),Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5), Poly Phosphoric Acid (PPA) and Phosphorus Pentasulfide (P2S5) for the customer such as Lifesciences, Crop Care, Specialty Chemicals, Textile Auxillaries, Dyes, Pigments and Plastic Additives. 3. The revenue has increased from 41 Crores in FY20 to 143 Crores in FY22. 4. PAT has increased from 1 Crores in FY20 to 14 Crores in FY22.
5. Asking P/E is 34x which looks on higher side.