(i) The Company, Shiv Aum Steels Limited, is engaged in the trading of mild steel products such as beams, angles, plates, channels, coils, and Thermomechanically treated (TMT) bars.
(ii) They are the authorized distributor for selling steel products of Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL), have entered into MoUs with Steel Authority of India (SAIL) & Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL). They also procure steel products from various other steel manufacturers including Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited (MIEL) and Vandana Ispat Limited (VIL) to name a few, which gives them an exclusive market to trade in high quality and well-established brands of steel products.
(iii) They procure large array of steel products from the top manufacturers in bulk quantities and selling them to customers who require these steel products in specific quantities, sizes and dimensions. They play a connecting role and support the manufacturers’ demand generation activities through trade marketing.
Objects of the Shiv Aum Steels Limited IPO:
The Objects of the Net Issue is to raise funds for:
(a) Repayment of Loans = 15.10 Cr
(b) General Corporate Purpose = 23.75 Lakh
1.Mr. Sanjay Bansal, aged 55 years, is the Whole-Time Director of our company. He has around 35 Years of rich and vast experience in the Steel Trading Industry. He was one of the founding members of Shiv Aum Steels Private Limited and was associated with the company from its Incorporation. He looks after the overall sourcing of raw materials domestically and as well as overseas. He is also responsible for the efficient mobilization of funds.
2. Mr. Ajay Bansal, aged 58 years, is the Whole-Time Director of the company. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Mumbai University. He has around 35 years of rich and vast experience in the field of Steel Trading Industry and is also, one of the founders of Shiv Aum Steels Limited and is associated with the company right from its inception. He looks after the procurement of raw materials from domestic as well as international markets and is also actively involved in the day to day management of the Company.
Financials of Shiv Aum Steels Limited IPO:
( Fig. in Crs )
IZ View1. The Company has shown a 23% CAGR growth in revenue in the last 3 years.
2. The Company has shown a 39.72% CAGR growth in PAT in the last 3 years.
3. EPS of FY18-19 stands at 5.72. The P/E multiple based on this is 7.69x.
4. The D/E post-issue would be 0.99.
5. Mcap= ~60 Cr. Mcap/Rev= 0.15x( which looks attractive).
Comparison With Peers:
The company has shown SRU Steels as a listed peer in the market. The SRU Steels is currently trading at P/E multiple of 51x.
Recommendation on Shiv Aum Steels Limited IPO:
Review and Recommendation of InvestorZone is: 4/10
[ The valuation looks attractive. The company is the authorized distributor of many reputed Steel companies such as Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL), Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited (MIEL) and Vandana Ispat Limited (VIL). However, the slowdown in the steel sector might be the problem for the company in the coming quarters.]