Net Pix Shorts Digital Media Limited IPO
1. Net Pix Shorts Digital Media is a technology-based entertainment company operating in the niche segment of online short film contents and publishing the same on various digital online portals and OTT platforms.
2. They started their online content distribution through the internationally renowned ‘YouTube’ portal and their channel – “Net Pix Shorts” went live on January 08, 2018. Currently, they have released 10 titles consisting of 12 videos on their YouTube channel aggregating to 154.94 minutes of content, which has received approximately 3,10,72,405 aggregate views as on September 05, 2020.
3. As of the date of this Draft Prospectus, they have 8 short films that are under production aggregating to approximately 155.84 minutes of content. Besides, some of the videos are also uploaded on various other digital online portals like Hungama Play, Sony Liv, Mx Player, Shorts TV, and Hotstar, either directly or through our media partners.
4. They have recently launched their own music channel on YouTube – ‘Net Pix Raw Music’ which went live August 14, 2020. The idea behind the music channel is to invite new and young musicians to showcase their talents on a global platform, where Net Pix offer them an online platform through its channel partners and OTT platform arrangements. As a newly launched channel, they have uploaded four (4) music videos aggregating to 15.70 minutes of content and are currently in the process to add more music content to this channel.
5. The contents that are being published over digital online portals and OTT platforms are either created by them i.e. by their in-house production or the same may be acquired through outright purchase or through the syndicated method.
1. The success of videos on Youtube is primarily measured in terms of the number of views recorded by the online platform which in turn is the criterion for the revenue from such video. The higher the no. of views, the higher the revenues generated.
2. For the OTT platform they have different criteria and rates for calculating the revenues per view.
3. Besides, the above, they also receive and broadcast advertisements in between the video, and the revenue of such advertisements are shared between the online channel partners and the Company.
Objects of the Net Pix Shorts Digital Media Limited IPO:
Net Pix Shorts Digital Media Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Nov 18 2020|
|Close Date:||Nov 23 2020|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Issue|
|Issue Size:||2.70 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||4000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 30 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||BSE SME|
|Listing Date:||Nov 30 2020|