Laurus Labs Limited IPO
Laurus Labs Ltd is Hyderabad based pharmaceutical company. Laurus Labs is in the business of manufacturing generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for therapeutic areas of antiretrovirals (ARVs) and Hepatitis C. Company also manufacture APIs in oncology and other therapeutic areas.
Laurus Labs operates in four business lines:
1. Generics active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) – The development, manufacture and sale of APIs and advanced intermediates.
2. Generics finished dosage forms (FDFs) – The development and manufacture of oral solid formulations.
3. Synthesis – Contract development and manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies.
4. Ingredients – The manufacture and sale of speciality ingredients for use in the nutraceutical and cosmeceutical sectors.
1. Laurus Labs launched 59 products since our inception in 2005.
2. Nine out of the 10 largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world are its customers.
3. Laurus Labs employed 587 scientists at our R&D centre in Hyderabad and 12 scientists at R&D centre in Greater Boston USA.
4. The Company owned 32 patents and had 150 pending patent applications, in several countries.
5. The company has three manufacturing facilities in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
6. The company sells its products in 32 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, South-East Asia and Latin America.
1. Leadership in APIs in Select, High Growth Therapeutic Areas
2. Strong R&D Capabilities and Process Chemistry Skills
3. Industry Leading, Modern and Regulatory Compliant Manufacturing Capacities
4. Long-standing Relationships with Multi-National Pharmaceutical Companies
5. Experienced Promoters and Qualified Operational Personnel
6. Established Track Record of Delivering Growth
Objects of the Issue:
Listing Date: Dec 19 2016
|Open Date:||Dec 06 2016|
|Close Date:||Dec 08 2016|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||1,331.80 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||35 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 426-428 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||Dec 19 2016|
Promoters And Management:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||1,435.68||735.17||972.17||882.19||215.77|