Innovatus Entertainment Networks Limited IPO
i. Innovatus Entertainment offers all the Direct marketing solutions- Management, CRM, B2B and B2C, Activations and Exhibitions. They are a creative platform for complete ‘Info-tainment’ with a 360 degree solution. They focus on concept development to creative’s to a total turn key presentation and on ground execution.
ii. The company offers a complete range of designing, media and printing services. Their strength is media buying where they understand the clients marketing objective and use the correct media to achieve that objective. They are able to understand the various media available and use the right mix of media and the right prices to the achieve the client’s media objectives.
- Entire Event Co-ordination.
- Pre and Post event Publicity
- Production, Printing and Distribution Literature
- Venue Research and Booking
- Guest speakers
- Celebrity Management
- Transport, Accommodation and Catering
- On-site management
- School/college activation.
- Mall promotion
- Society promotion
- Road shows
- Joggers park activity
- Corporate park
- Event Production
- Exhibition, Design and Fabrication
- Semi and Permanent Displays
- Electrical Construction and Consultation
- Graphic illustration and Production
- Semi and Permanent Sign age and Bill Board
iii. They rely on third parties like material suppliers, designers, media providers and other service providers to help them meet their contractual obligations and provide services as required by the client.
i. Creative activations and lateral approach to innovative concepts and their flawless execution
ii. Engage Partnership & Sponsorship
iii. Focus on clients
Objects of the Innovatus Entertainment Networks Limited IPO:
Innovatus Entertainment Networks Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Jul 25 2023|
|Close Date:||Jul 27 2023|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||7.74 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||3000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 50 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||BSE SME|
|Listing Date:||Aug 04 2023|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Innovatus Entertainment Networks Limited IPO:
Pariculares ( In Lakhs )
|Revenue from Operations||1,042||784||787||1,367|
|Employee Benefits Expense||8||12||13||19|
|Depreciation & Amortisation||37||34||22||18|
Comparison With Peers:
Recommendation on Innovatus Entertainment Networks Limited IPO:
Review and Recommendation of Innovates Entertainment Networks SME IPO is 3/10 A) Business Operations of Innovatus Entertainment Networks
1. Media Buying: They understand the client's marketing objective and tailor the media buying strategy accordingly. The company claims to understand various media platforms and ensures the client gets the best mix at the right prices.
2. Reliance on Third Parties: Innovatus relies on a network of third-party providers, including material suppliers, designers, media providers, and other service providers to meet their obligations.
3. Planning & Execution: The company emphasizes the importance of meticulous planning as a core part of their business operations, which ensures success in the delivery of their services. They offer a detailed roadmap to all stakeholders involved and provide continuous support.
4. Dedicated Team: Execution and management of events and services require a collaborative and dedicated team effort.
B) Target Audience of Innovatus Entertainment Networks
From the services offered, it's evident that the company targets a wide range of clientele, from businesses looking for B2B and B2C marketing solutions to educational institutions, and also the general public with mall and society promotions. C) Financial Analysis of Innovatus Entertainment Networks 1. Revenue from Operations: There's been a decline in Revenue from Operations since 31.03.2020 i.e. 10 Cr to 30.09.2022 i.e. 6.83 Cr This might raise concerns as one would ideally like to see increasing or stable revenues. 2. Employee benefit expenses is just 13 lac for a year, it means the company is totally dependent on Third party for their business expenses. 3. Business is in the last 3 years i.e. Fy20, Fy21 and Fy22 has generated negative cash flow from operations. Indicating business is not generating cash from operations. 4. In Fy22, the PAT is ~30 lac and after IPO total outstanding shares are ~40 Lac. So, EPS is 0.75 per share. 5. Asking P/E based on Fy22 number is 66x. We generally do not take FY23 numbers to find out P/E because they are mostly cooked before IPO.