Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO
Godrej Agrovet is India based agri-business Company offering products including Animal Feed, Crop Protection, Oil Palm, Dairy and Poultry and Processed Foods. Godrej Agrovet is leading animal feed company and the largest crude palm oil producer in India.
1. In animal feed business, the products comprises cattle feed, poultry feed (broiler and layer), aqua feed (fish and shrimp) and specialty feed. The products are produced at 35 facilities and sold through 4000 distributors across India.
2. In crop protection business, company produces plant growth regulators, organic manures, generic agrochemicals and specialized herbicides. The products are sold in India and 24 countries. Company has over 6000 distributors in this business segment.
3. In oil palm business, the products include crude palm oil, crude palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake. Company owns five palm oil mills.
4. The dairy business is operate through a subsidiary Creamline Dairy. Company sell milk and milk based products under the ‘Jersey’ in 5 south India states. Company own nine milk processing units. Company has 2,500 milk product distributors and 50 retail parlors.
5. Company also produce processed poultry and vegetarian products under the brands ‘Real Good Chicken’ and ‘Yummiez’.
1. Pan-India presence with extensive supply and distribution network.
2. Diversified businesses with five business verticals.
3. Emphasis on R&D
4. Part of the Godrej group. Part of strong ‘Godrej’ brand.
5. Leading position in the segments it operate.
Objects of the Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO:
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Oct 04 2017|
|Close Date:||Oct 06 2017|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||1,157.31 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||32 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 450-460 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||Oct 16 2017|