Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO
The Company provides Manpower solutions mainly cater to Mechanized Cleaning, Catering, Housekeeping, Conservancy Service, Security Service, Catering Services, Contractual services, Supplying Goods & Services, Logistics, and other related services to Indian Railway and other Government, Semi-Government & different Corporate Sectors spread across the country.
They have a team of young, energetic & self-motivated persons with extensive experience in Cleaning, Housekeeping, Catering, Security Service & Man Power Supply and with their deep understanding of the business and experience coupled with strong commitment leverages the tremendous opportunity in the private & Govt. sectors dominated by unorganized and fragmented players. They focus on operating models that integrate functions of customers, suppliers and end users.
Dynamic is an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) certified organisation. LMS Certifications Private Limited has independently assessed and found company compliant with the requirement of ISO certification for providing Mechanized Cleaning, Conservancy Services, House Keeping, Security Services and Manpower Supply.
1. Organizational stability along with management expertise: Our proprietorship firms, which has been taken over by the issuer company have an established track record of over 13 years, indicates our ability to overcome any challenges in economic and business cycles and our able leadership with a competent team makes lot of difference and put use ahead and have emerged as a most preferred services provider to our clientele. Team Work is the core in our corporate set-up wherein including our promoters along with a talent leadership team drives our overall business thus ensures quality and timely services to our clients.
2. Smooth flow of operations: Over the years, we have developed a wide clientele base and this was done with our valued based relationship approach. Our existing relationships help us to get repeat businesses from our customers. This has helped us to maintain a long-term working relationship with our customers and improve our customer retention strategy. We believe that our existing relationship with our clients represents a competitive advantage in gaining new clients and increasing our business.
3. Well-defined organizational structure: The company has a qualified and experienced management team empowered to take timely decision which makes the operations of our business more smoother and ensures efficiency in all aspects of our operations. Our management and leadership team is drawn from the best in the industry. We believe that our senior management has pioneered our growth and fostered a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship and teamwork within our organization. We believe that a motivated and empowered employee base is key to our competitive advantage. Our Human Resources Policies are aimed towards recruiting talented employees, facilitating their integration into our organization culture and encouraging the development of their skills and expertise for becoming the next generation leaders. We believe that our experience, knowledge and human resources will enable us to drive the business in a successful and profitable manner.
4. Existing Supplier Relationship: Our existing supplier relationship protects the business with terms of supply and pricing of the products and services, the quality of the products and services offered etc. We, being a small and medium size organization, rely on personal relationships with our suppliers. Further we also leverage the past experience of our management in maintaining effective supplier relationship ensuring uninterrupted supply chain management.
5. Comprehensive solution for manpower requirement: We are providing comprehensive end-to-end customized manpower solutions to our clients. Our Company focuses on attaining highest level of customer satisfaction.
6. Quality & ISO Certifications: Our ISO certificates shows our good quality of services and good financial performance and strength.
Objects of the Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO Details:
|Open Date:||Sep 30 2021|
|Close Date:||Oct 05 2021|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Fixed Price Issue|
|Issue Size:||24.13 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||2000 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 51 Per Equity Share|
|Listing At:||NSE Emerge|
|Listing Date:||Oct 13 2021|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
|Particulars (in Lakhs)||Mar 21||Mar 20|
|Revenue from operations||7003||46|
|Cost of Materials Consumed||5509||36|
|Change in Inventories||70||-|
|Employee Benefit Expense||884||3|
|Depreciation and amortisation||28||15,717|
|Profit before tax||140.00||2.00|
|Profit for the year||103||1.5|
Comparison With Peers:
Recommendation on Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
Lead Manager of Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
Registrar of Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
Discussion on Dynamic Services & Security Limited IPO:
Total Outstanding Shares before IPO = 87,86,192
New Shares issued in IPO = 47,32,000
Total Shares after IPO = 13,518,192
PAT = 103,00,000
EPS = 0.76 per share…
P/E = 66x..
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.