Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO
Incorporated in 1993, Dixon Technologies is engaged in manufacturing products in the consumer durables, lighting and mobile phones markets. The product portfolio of Dixon include:
1. Consumer electronics like LED TVs
2. Home appliances like washing machines
3. Lighting products like LED bulb, tube lights, CFL bulbs etc.
4. Mobile phones
Company also provide repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
Dixon is leading manufacturer of lighting products of CFL, LED bulbs, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India. Dixon manufacture products for popular retail brands including Panasonic, Philips, Haier, Gionee, Surya Roshni, Reliance Retail, Intex Technologies, Mitashi and Dish.
Dixon is also a leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) in India. Company develop and design products in-house at its R&D facility. The ODM business contribute over 25% of its revenue.
Company have six manufacturing facilities located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Company has over 629 permanent employees and 4,030 contractors.
1. Leading market position in key verticals (Manufacturing of TVs, washing machines, LED and CFL lights)
2. Strong relationships with a diverse top-tier customer base (Global & National Brands and Domestic retail private labels)
3. End to end solutions provider with dedicated research and development capabilities (R&D, Global sourcing, Backward integration, Reverse Logistics)
4. Flexible and cost-effective manufacturing capabilities
5. Strong Financial Performance and stable cash flows
Objects of the Issue:
Listing Date: Sep 18 2017
|Open Date:||Sep 06 2017|
|Close Date:||Sep 08 2017|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size:||600.00 Cr.|
|Lot Size:||8 Shares|
|Issue Price:||₹ 1760-1766 Per Equity Share|
|Listing Date:||Sep 18 2017|
Promoters And Management:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||464.81||364.00||98.13||109.65||19.33|