Incorporated in 1993, Dixon Technologies is engaged in manufacturing products in the consumer durables, lighting and mobile phones markets. The product portfolio of Dixon include:
1. Consumer electronics like LED TVs
2. Home appliances like washing machines
3. Lighting products like LED bulb, tube lights, CFL bulbs etc.
4. Mobile phones
Company also provide repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
Dixon is leading manufacturer of lighting products of CFL, LED bulbs, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India. Dixon manufacture products for popular retail brands including Panasonic, Philips, Haier, Gionee, Surya Roshni, Reliance Retail, Intex Technologies, Mitashi and Dish.
Dixon is also a leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) in India. Company develop and design products in-house at its R&D facility. The ODM business contribute over 25% of its revenue.
Company have six manufacturing facilities located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Company has over 629 permanent employees and 4,030 contractors.
1. Leading market position in key verticals (Manufacturing of TVs, washing machines, LED and CFL lights)
2. Strong relationships with a diverse top-tier customer base (Global & National Brands and Domestic retail private labels)
3. End to end solutions provider with dedicated research and development capabilities (R&D, Global sourcing, Backward integration, Reverse Logistics)
4. Flexible and cost-effective manufacturing capabilities
5. Strong Financial Performance and stable cash flows
Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 2548.00
- High - Low: 2549.80 - 2490.00
- Previous Close: 2527.50
- Total Traded Volume: 2610
- Updated On: 13-Sep-2019
Objects of the Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO:
A. Repayment/pre-payment, in full or in part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company
B. Setting up a unit for manufacturing of LED TVs at the Tirupati Facility
C. Enhancement of our backward integration capabilities in the lighting products vertical at our Dehradun
D. Facility Upgradation of the information technology infrastructure of the Company
E. General corporate purposes.
Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO Details:
||Sep 06 2017
||Sep 08 2017
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 1760-1766 Per Equity Share
||Sep 18 2017
Discussion on Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO: