Punjab based Amber Enterprises India Limited (Incorporated in 1990) is manufacturer of air conditioners and its component in India. With the market share of 55.4%, Amber is the market leader in the Room Air Conditioner . The company manufactures RAC’s for 8 out of the 10 top RAC brands in India including Daikin, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Voltas and Whirlpool. These 8 brands have over 75% of market share in India.The Company has 10 manufacturing facilities across seven locations in India.
The Product portfolio includes :
1. Room Air Conditioners : This includes window air conditioners and indoor units and outdoor units of split air conditioners.
2. RAC Components : Critical components such as heat exchangers, motors and multi-flow condensers.
3. Other Components : Other related components including case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets for consumer durables and automobile industry, sheet metal components for microwave, washing machine tub assemblies and for automobiles and metal ceiling industries.
The Company has a dedicated R&D centre at its Rajpura facility which is equipped and is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification and facilities for 3D modelling, quality and product testing The
1. Market leadership in the RAC OEM/ODM industry in India
2. One stop solutions provider for the RAC industry with high degree of backward integration
3. Strong customer relationships with the majority of leading RAC brands in India
4. R&D and product design capabilities leading to high proportion of ODM business
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO Stock Quote & Charts
- Open: 942.00
- High - Low: 945.30 - 918.00
- Previous Close: 935.30
- Total Traded Volume: 5583
- Updated On: 19-Jul-2018
Objects of the Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO:
1.Offer for Sale
2. Fresh Issue Company intends to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards the following objects:
a. Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain borrowings availed by the Company
b. General corporate purposes.
Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO Details:
||Jan 17 2018
||Jan 19 2018
|| ₹ 10 Per Equity Share
||Book Built Issue IPO
|| ₹ 855-859 Per Equity Share
||Jan 30 2018
Discussion on Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO: