- July 25, 2018
- Posted by: Santosh Singh
- Category: Blog
HDFC AMC IPO is opening today and every small and big analyst and broker is recommending it. If you’re not sure whether to apply in this IPO or not then just check a few points below and you will be able to decide quickly whether HDFC AMC IPO is Worth applying or not!
1. HDFC Asset Management Company or HDFC AMC is India’s second largest fund house with ₹3.06 trillion worth of assets – which is HUGE!
2. With MF-to-GDP ratio in India at just about 10% as compared to approx 50% in the United Kingdom and approx 90% in the US, the opportunity for growth in this sector is HUGE!
3. The AUM of HDFC AMC has grown at the CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) of more than 27% between March 31, 2013, and December 31, 2017. The proportion of equity-oriented AUM to total AUM was at 53.0%, which was higher than the industry average of 44.1%, as of December 31, 2017.
4. Almost ALL the leading brokerage houses including Prabhudas Lilladher, Motilal Oswal, Emkay, Geojit Research, Centrum Wealth Research, Way2Wealth Brokers, KR Choksey, SPA Securities, Mehta Equities, Ajcon Global, Angel Broking, GEPL Capital, Canara Bank Securities, Hem Securities, Asit C Mehta, BP Wealth have given SUBSCRIBE call in HDFC AMC IPO! This is very rare in the stock market that none of the brokerage houses has given AVOID rating in HDFC AMC IPO!
5. Current Grey Market Price (GMP) of HDFC AMC IPO ₹475, current Kostak is ₹1650! This shows minimum 40% type listing gains should be there in HDFC AMC IPO.
6. HDFC AMC IPO belongs to HDFC group which has been known for its investor-friendly nature. Almost all the HDFC group companies which are listed in the Indian stock market have given awesome returns to the short as well as long-term investors. HDFC AMC IPO won’t be different from them for sure!
Considering all these facts and news, InvestorZone team is applying with full force in HDFC AMC IPO and have suggested all our friends and relatives to subscribe to it as well.
We suggest 13 Shares application from retail accounts to improve chances of allotment.
Click here to check more details about HDFC AMC IPO
Disclaimer: We’re not SEBI registered analysts and this article shows our own view and hence this article must not be construed as an investment advice. Please consult your investment advisor before investing!