Weizmann Forex Limited BuyBack offer June 2018
(i) Weizmann Forex is a part of the INR 45 billion Weizmann Group, with business interests in textile manufacturing and exports, hydro and wind-power generation, as well as foreign exchange transactions and inward money transfer.
Weizmann began its forex operations in 1993 with just four branches and over the years, have grown exponentially to become a leading player in the foreign exchange and remittance market.
(ii) The company has a pan-India network of over three hundred locations. The considerable size, together with meticulous track-record on compliance, has resulted in Weizmann Forex being upgraded by the Reserve Bank of India from Full Fledged Money Changer to the status of Authorized Dealer – Category II.
(iii) Weizmann Forex focused on customer satisfaction striving towards the highest international standards in the wide range of products and services we offer
1. Foreign Currency Demand Draft (DD) and Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
2. Co-branded International Pre-Paid Travel cards, Travellers’ Cheques
3. Import and Export of Foreign Currency
4. Western Union In-bound Money Transfer
5. Facilitating remittances for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
6. Western Union Domestic Money Transfer
7. Mobile and DTH Recharge
8. Travel Insurance
9. Tours and Travel, including International and Domestic Air Tickets, and Customised Holiday Packages.
Buy Back Offer Deal:
|Buyback Type:||Tender Offer|
|Buyback Record Date:||Aug 16 2018|
|Buyback Opening Date:||Oct 03 2018|
|Buyback Closing Date:||Oct 16 2018|
|Buyback Offer Amount:||₹ 30.64 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal:||Jun 04 2018|
|Date of Public Announcement:||Jun 04 2018|
|Buyback Offer Size:||3.77%|
|Buyback Number of Shares:||436,467|
|Buyback Price:||₹ 702 Per Equity Share|
Details of Buyback:
How to Participate in buyback?
Profit from the buyback on the bases of acceptance Ratio:
|Weizmann Forex Limited Buyback offer calculation for investment of Rs 2,00,000 @ 508.7 per share|
|% Share Accepted||No of Shared Accepted||Gain from Buyback Offer|