- April 19, 2019
- Posted by: Umesh Paliwal
- Categories: Blog, News
1. The Company has shown a Revenue growth of 24.61% in FY18-19 as compared to last year.
2. The Company has shown a PAT growth of 23.72% in FY18-19 as compared to last year.
3. The EPS for FY18-19 stands at 14.63.
4. The Book Value per Share for FY18-19 stands at 91. The Price/Book Value at Current Unlisted Market rate of 1030 stands at 11.31.
5. The Gross NPA and Net NPA have gone up slightly this year to 1.78 and 1.12 respectively as compared to 1.58 and 0.96 last year.
For a complete analysis of HDB Fin Shares please Click here