- January 4, 2021
- Posted by: Umesh Paliwal
- Categories: Blog, Featured
Indigo Paints will come up with an IPO shortly.
1. They are the fastest growing amongst the top five paint companies in India and the fifth largest company in the Indian decorative paint industry in terms of revenue from operations for Fiscal 2020.
2. In order to make their brand in the market, Indigo Paints has introduced differentiated products to create a distinct market in the paint industry, building brand equity for the primary consumer brand of “Indigo”, creating an extensive distribution network across 27 states and seven union territories as of September 30, 2020, and installing tinting machines across the network of dealers and to create demand for the differentiated products, they initially tapped into Tier 3, Tier 4 Cities, and Rural Areas, where brand penetration is easier and dealers have greater ability to influence customer purchase decision. Subsequently leveraged the strong network of distributors to engage with dealers in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Cities and Metros as well.
3. For increasing brand awareness, they have engaged Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, a sportsperson with pan-India appeal, as the brand ambassador, to enhance its brand image amongst end customers.
4. They manufacture a complete range of decorative paints including emulsions, enamels, wood coatings, distempers, primers, putties and cement paints.
As of September 30, 2020, they own and operate three manufacturing facilities located in;
a) Jodhpur (Rajasthan),
b) Kochi (Kerala)
c) Pudukkottai (Tamil Nadu);
with an aggregate estimated installed production capacity of 101,903 kilo litres per annum (“KLPA”) for liquid paints and 93,118 metric tonnes per annum (“MTPA”) for putties and powder paints. The manufacturing facilities are strategically located in close proximity to raw material sources that reduces inward freight costs, lowering our cost of raw materials.
Indigo Paints Financials
For more details about the IPO, stay tuned to www.investorzone.in.